Contribution To The Society
Dialysis Unit for the less privileged. 2,40,000 Dialysis carried out in 15 years.
- Facilitated heart surgeries for 20,500 patients, 184 from the Gulf.
- Mobilized Poor patient's treatment fund for more than IRS80/Million from the Central Government and charitable institutions in India
- Provides Mobile Lab facilities, medical information for more than 100 persons daily and guided by Phone, Letter and E-Mail.
- Publish Medical Directories, Health Magazine and introduced health card system in Kerala
- Conducted more than 108 Free Medical Camps, helped and monitored the patients effectively.
- Launched World's first health website containing vital information like hospital facilities, Departments, Doctors and Packages.
- Karuthal Diabetic & Hypertension Prevention Awareness and Kidney Disease Early Detection Project (Mobile) More than 3100 camp conducted.
- Palamala Tribal Rehabilitation Project.
- Organ donation (cadaver transplantation) awareness project.
- Continues FREE dialysis project.
- Attappadi Welfare Project.